for coaches about coaching
Becoming full-time, self-employed in 2018 I quickly realised how much I missed those coffee breaks for a quick chat with colleagues in the office (as well as paid holidays and sick leave but that's a story for another day).
This longing was emphasised in 2020 as Covid-19 hit but there was an important difference now: People were no longer busy shopping, seeing friends and family, going on holiday - and as much as that sucked, it also offered me an opportunity to meet more people, who were now stuck at home like me.
I went on to create Curious Conversations for Coaches on Facebook and Instagram and started connecting with even more wonderful, like-minded and community-seeking people (my current presence on Insta is weak! It's really all happening on FB - it's an age thing).
What it is:
- A place to connect with other coaches
- A weekly, non-coaching, check-in on Mondays, to feel connected and have a laugh
- Free, fortnightly, curious, peer-to-peer, themed discussions around coaching
- Resources, links and event notifications
What it isn't:
- A shouty sales place where I'm pushing my services on you and upselling
- A place for you to sell yourself to others or DM others with your offers (don't be that guy! No one likes that guy!)
- A place where you'll NOT be told how to think
If interested, feel free to 'lurk' on Insta or join the FB group and you can always leave again if it's not your thing. Ideally, you want to participate though and give likes and comment to create that community feel (but also, no pressure!)
Don't forget to answer the questions to gain access